Friends, we are bringing you the Daily Current Affairs, we will bring you the same current affairs that can be asked in your exams. Please share it as much as you can, thanks
1. From whom was the status of foreign citizen of India (OCI) removed by the Ministry of Interior?
a) Aatish Taseer
b) Salman Taseer
c) Tavleen Singh
d) Iqbal Taseer
Ans : 1. (a) Aatish Taseer
On November 8, 2019, the Interior Ministry canceled the OCI status of journalist Aatish Taseer for hiding that his late father was of Pakistani origin. Aatish Taseer is a journalist of Indian origin with British citizenship.
2. SPG coverage will now only be provided, which of the following?
a) President of India
b) Vice President of India
c) Prime Minister of India
d) President of the Supreme Court of India
Ans : 2. (c) Prime Minister
The Union Government has withdrawn the SPG security coverage provided to the Gandhi family. PM Narendra Modi will now be the only person to receive SPG coverage.
3. What next Bollywood movie has aroused fears of affecting India's relations with Afghanistan over the representation of a character, Ahmad Shah Abdali?
d) Command 3
Ans : 3. (c) Panipat
Panipat's trailer has aroused fear of affecting India's ties with Afghanistan after many Afghans called Afghan king Ahmad Shah Abdali insensitive and ruthless. Ahmad Shah Abdali is known as the founder of modern Afghanistan.
4. Which citizens of the following countries are not eligible for the OCI card?
a) China, Pakistan
b) Pakistan, Bangladesh
c) Bangladesh, Myanmar
d) EE. UU., China
Ans : 4. (b) Pakistan, Bangladesh
No person who has been a citizen of Pakistan or Bangladesh is eligible for the status of a foreign citizen of India. Even those whose parents, grandparents or great-grandparents were citizens of Pakistan or Bangladesh not eligible to submit an application.
5. Which Indian batter has recently set a record of playing the 100th match of T20 International?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Rohit Sharma
c) Shikhar Dhawan
d) MS Dhoni
Ans : 5. (b) Rohit Sharma
Rohit Sharma set a record of playing the 100th T20I match. He is the first male cricket player to make this record. Harmanpreet Kaur has played 100 T20 cricket games before him. Rohit Sharma scored 85 runs in the game.
6. Has Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan been re-elected as president of which country?
Ans : 6. (d) UAE
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan was elected president of the UAE in 2004 for the first time. He has been elected a second time now. Previously, his father held this position.
7. Which of the following countries will organize the 'No Money for Terror 2020' conference?
Ans : 7. (a) India
The State Minister of the Home Union, Kishan Reddy, said the 'No Money for Terror' conference will be held in India in 2020. Australia will host the conference this year. A total of 65 countries, including India, have participated in this conference.
8. When is World Science Day for Peace and Development celebrated every year?
a) November 8
b) November 9
c) November 10
d) November 11
Ans : 8. (c) November 10
World Science Day for Peace and Development is celebrated every year on November 10, 2019 with the aim of making known the role that science plays in guaranteeing sustainable societies. The goal of World Science Day for Peace and Development 2019 is "Open science, leaving no one behind."
9. Which of the following leaders would open the Kartarpur Corridor checkpoint on November 9, 2019?
a) Ram Nath Kovind
b) Narendra Modi
c) Captain Amarinder Singh
d) Nitin Gadkari
Ans : 9. (b) Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the checkpoint of the Kartarpur corridor on November 9, 2019 in Dera Baba Nanak, Gurdaspur in Punjab. This integrated checkpoint would allow Indian Piligrims to visit Gurudwara Kartapur Sahib in Pakistan.
10. Which State Minister recently resigned on November 8, 2019?
b) Madhya Pradesh
Ans : 10. (c) Maharashtra
Devendra Fadnavis resigned as Chief Minister of Maharashtra on November 8, 2019 following the failure of the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance to form a government in the state. Maharashtra witnessed its assembly elections on October 21, 2019, in which the BJP-Shiv Sena alliance won more than 160 seats.